Types of information collected
We retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you, or can be used to identify or contact you, and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised a telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most web sites, we may gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our web site.
Purposes for which we hold your information
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from, and to help us better design and organise our web site.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- a) To provide you with the information you have requested;
- b) To contact you if required in connection with your appointment at the clinic;
- c) To send you other LMS LTD information such as new treatments, offers or product releases that we feel may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your request (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers. We will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
LMS Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LMS Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to treatment enquiries and/or patient surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register your details with us, make an enquiry or book an appointment. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete patient surveys and provide feedback.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your booking, enquiry and, if you agree, to email you about other services we think may be of interest to you.
LMS Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the company.
We would like to send you information about treatments, appointments reminders and offers which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We do not use information processed in this site for any direct marketing material unless it is specified that the user would wish to receive this.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at the following address, to Laserase Medical Skincare Clinic, 525 Antrim Road, Belfast, BT15 3BS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.