The Advantages of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal treatments in Belfast have been effectively catering to the needs of both men and women who are suffering from unwanted hair. This method offers several advantages that make it one of the most sought after skincare treatments worldwide.
- Long Lasting Results – Most traditional hair removal methods offer temporary results and need to be repeated every few weeks. This is however not the case with laser hair removal treatment in Belfast. It offers long lasting results. Here pulsed beams of light target the hair follicles and impair hair re-growth. You would need just a few sessions for permanent hair removal.
- Treats Any Part of the Body – If you think laser treatment could be used only for the facial hair, think again. This is because this hair removal method can be used on virtually any part of the body, including chin, upper lips, cheeks, legs, arms, underarms, back, ears, nose, chest and the bikini area.
- Safe and Painless Process – Laser hair removal Belfast is not painful like other old methods such as waxing or plucking. You may normally experience a small tingling sensation. If you observe any redness or slight swelling on the skin, do not panic; it is temporary and may last for a brief period. It is considered to be a safe and effective alternative for undesired hair removal.
- Less Time Consuming – When compared to electrolysis, laser hair removal in Belfast is a faster way to remove unwanted hair. In electrolysis, each hair is treated separately which makes the whole process time consuming and suitable for only smaller areas. This is not the case with laser hair removal. Here, the process may get complete in 10-15 minutes or an hour or longer depending upon the area of the skin.
- Hassle-free – Although laser hair removal treatment in Belfast or elsewhere is usually administered by a trained and experienced practitioner, it doesn’t require any medications or follow-ups. Also, there are no harmful side-effects of this method.
- Customised Solution – There are different types of laser hair removal treatments available depending upon the type of skin and hair. For instance, Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal is effective with thinner hair types. On the other hand, Diode laser treatment is ideal for darker skin tones.
Laser hair removal treatment produces best results when performed by trained practitioners. So, it is advisable to find a reputed skincare clinic that is well-known for offering effective solution to unwanted hair. One such clinic in Belfast is Laserase Medical Skincare Clinic. They use Epilight to remove unwanted hair in just a few minutes without causing any inconvenience.